“Bi-Directional interface between CareWatch and Continulink!”
The CareWatch cwExchange interface for the Continulink application allows automatic, bi-directional telephony EVV (Electronic Visit Verification) information to be exchanged between CareWatch and the Continulink billing and scheduling back-end application.
• Maintains HIPAA compliant data access, storage and logging.
• Separates access to cwLink by branch, a list of branches or all branches.
• Allows visit verification using the patient’s phone, the caregiver’s GPS capable smart phone, the Carewatch EVV Token or a combination of these.
• Maintains a full history of all visits to a patient with our new data archiving feature.
• Supports customizable caregiver rules (allow changes in visit times, perform different types of tasks, collect metrics …)
• Includes caregiver performance indicators on a per visit basis. (early, late, long, short, completeness of care plan, changes made to start and/or end times)
• Integrates voice and text-to-speech messaging for caregiver notification of events, alerts or visit notes.
• Supports two factor login to cwLink utilizing SMS messaging.
• Matches visits to schedule based on flexible rules.
• Includes a full suite of patient, employee, visit and schedule reports including a Patient Detail Report that can be used to review all information about visits.
Extended Features for ContinuLink:
• Transfers data to Carewatch based on changes made in ContinuLink schedules, care plans, patient and care givers data.
• Transfers completed visit data to ContinuLink which including care plan results and metrics entered by caregivers at the point of care.
• Utililzes Carewatch’s advanced hosted web service interface.
• Supports collecting care plans on a per visit basis.
• Connects to the Carewatch cwLink portal with real time visit status including arrived, departed, early, late, missed, long and short visits.