Point Of Care
Audits & Compliance
CareWatch can help all types of agencies.
CareWatch strives to provide agencies with a competitive advantage over agencies doing visits using the old-fashioned, paper time-sheet, method. Streamline visit documentation
and manage your agency intelligently based on real data captured at the Point-Of-Care.
Bill faster and pay faster!
Agency types include:
- Home Health
- Private Duty
- Personal Care
Benefits for All Types of Agencies:
- Connects to your EMR system — scheduling, billing and payroll.
- Automatically matches actual visits to schedules.
- Manages all or specific types of visits (chaplain, volunteers, administrative, …) solely within Carewatch.
- Monitors scheduled visit status real time to immediately see late, early, missed, long and short visits.
- Establishes Quality Assurance rules to place visits on hold before they are sent back to the backend system.
- Corrects point-of-care entry errors with full logs of who changed what, for what reason and when before they go back to the backend system.
- Sends messages to individual caregivers or groups of caregivers.
- Optionally separates billing time from caregiver payroll time and mileage.
Point of Care
- Speaks the entire point-of care data collection questions in a natural voice, including the fully customizable plan of care items.
- Uses English or Spanish for the entire data collection process.
- Verifies the caregiver’s presence at the location for the start and end of each visit by using:
- the client’s phone unblockable caller id (ANI).
- the caregiver’s smartphone using our cwMobile application to geolocate its current position.
- an assigned One Time Password Token affixed using a serialized zip tie.
- Provides a plan of care to be completed.
- Allows tasks, vital collection and observations to be included in any combination within the plan of care.
- Collects task information as completed, not done, refused, already done, not necessary, not able and other results you could require.
- Optionally collects mileage, travel time and errand miles either from the caregiver or using the Carewatch Routes Management System (cwRoutes).
- Provides a complete HIPAA compliant data collection and review environment.
- Allows total data separation by office or groups of offices which can also be used for agencies that use subcontractors.
- Supports two-factor login and agency set password complexity rules to access the administration screens.
- Logs all access to the system.
Audits and Compliance
- Maintains current and historical data access for audits.
- Contains detail and summary visit, schedule, patient and employee activity reports.
- Includes employee performance reports.
- Provides a Patient Activity Detail Report that includes all information collected on a per visit basis.
- Allows review of all visit exceptions – early, late, long, short, missed care items, changed data and notes.
- Utilizes the Carewatch Powergrid for complex query by example research and review.